|Current Job Vacancies||Few|
|Deadline||31 August, 2023|
|Functional Designation||Technical Supervisor|
|Department||Outdoor Network Management|
|Location||Shuklagandaki, Dumre, Syangja|
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To assign daily work and Evaluate the Performance of the Task Coordinator & Fiber Technician.
- To manage the least time for the monitoring/inspection of Fieldwork.
- To provide updated reports to the Branch manager regularly.
- To know about all Network areas/locations and coordinate with the concerned Team and Branch.
- To make reports/records of every Equipment and goods that the team hold and to make it sure the utility and condition are proper.
- Able to train New Task Coordinators, FT, FA And New Hired Technical staff.
- To monitor and plan Map base planning/GPON//POP/Trunk Links.
- Ability to monitor Electric work through the Electric team.
- Providing information regarding consumption of all goods during expansion to the logistics Department.
- Proper Management of Fiber, core, power, and documents.
- Able to audit the built network after expansion.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor‘s degree with 1.5 Years Experience and intermediate 3 Years of experience in a related field.
- Should have good communication and leadership skills.
- Technically sound and problem-solving.
- Result-driven and performance management.
- Ability to thrive in tough working conditions.
- Should have a 2-wheeler driving license.