Current Job Vacancies
Functional Designation: Supply Chain & Alliance Manager
Branch: Enterprise Division-KTM
Deadline: 4 days
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create the company's supply chain strategy.
- Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly.
- Maintain supply chain inventory and records.
- Train and guide employees.
- For effective and improved planning of inventory
- delivery of enterprise logistics for c-sat
- Alliances with OEMs & Tender Rates Finalisation
- Entry on software as per goods mobilization and check out the problem that occurred.
- Daily transaction update on software.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Candidate must have Graduation Degree, with at least 1 year of experience in Supervisory Level.
- Must be proficient in computers. Knowledge of MS Office applications viz. Excel; Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Strong analytical, negotiating, and communication skills.
- Should have a valid driving license and be comfortable driving a two-wheeler vehicle.