Current Job Vacancies
Job Title : Infra Monitoring Assistant
Department : Technical
Location : Headoffice (Jawalakhel)
Requirements : 2
- Proactively monitor IP/MPLS, DWDM, FTTH, WiFi Hotspots, SDH and Wireless network infrastructure and react to problem round the clock 24x7
- Outage reporting and documentation.
- Prepare and edit necessary database for proactive monitoring.
- Daily reporting to supervisor.
- Add/delete elements from monitoring system according to requirement in Nagios.
- Help NOC/Server with emergency matters on Data Center.
Qualifications and Specifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in any technical discipline.
- Knowledge and experience in Internet, Computer operations and hardware/software
- Self-motivated to conquer a task or solve problem even if it requires working beyond office hours and under pressure
- Pleasing personality and good communication skills in English and Nepali
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately
- Possession of vehicle and driving license is desired.
- Should be able to work in any shift.