Current Job Vacancies
Job Title : HR Administrative Assistant.
Job Category : Human Resource /Org. Development
Job Level : Mid-Level
No. of Vacancy/s : 1
Employment Type : Full Time
Job Location : Banepa
• Graduate with minimum 2 years of professional experience in relevant human resources/administrative position in service / hospitality industry
• Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices.
• Strong ability in using MS Office software (MS Excel and MS Powerpoint etc etc )
• Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems
• Ability to work on high pressure
• In-depth understanding of sourcing tools, like resume databases and online communities
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Having a pleasant personality, positive attitude and a good team player
• Responding to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
• Redirecting HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
• Maintaining records of personnel-related data in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
• Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met.
• Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
• Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing back ground checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
• Assist supervisors in performance management procedures
• Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda
• Coordinate training sessions and seminars
• Perform orientations, on-boarding and update records with new hires
• Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
• Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employee feedback