Current Job Vacancies
Designation: Associate Software Developer
Department: Technical Programming
- Remain up to date with the latest trends in software development
- Contribute to planning meetings and respond to development suggestions as appropriate
- Write and test program code to a specific design brief
- OOP knowledge and knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Codeignitor/Zend Framework/Laravel/Lumen)
- Good knowledge in SQL and DBMS (MySQL/Oracle)
- Good Frontend framework knowledge (ReactJs/VueJs)
- Proficiency with GIT code versioning tool.
- Should be able to assist Senior Developers and work independently in the projects assigned.
Qualification and requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree Completed or Running.
- Fresher’s can apply.