Training Content Creator (Wired and Wireless Networks)
|Current Job Vacancies||Few|
|Deadline||31 May, 2023|
|Functional Designation||Training Content Creator|
- Creating training presentations, and workshop manuals for Wired and Wireless Networking
- Follow a predefined structure for content development
- Developing a step-by-step lab guide
- Developing a simulation, play cards or materials required to clarify the concept to trainees
- Preparing multiple sets of questionnaires to test the skill
- Guide new trainers on how to conduct training based on this content
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have experience of conducting networking training or being an instructor at colleges
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development.
- At least 4 years of experience working with wired and wireless technology implementation
- Have a strong understanding of TCP/IP protocol suite, able to use Wireshark, Cisco CLI, Static and Dynamic routing protocol (OSPF), Ethernet switch fundamentals, Loop prevention technologies, VLAN, Ether Channel, Power Over Ethernet etc.
- Very strong understanding of RF Fundamentals, Wi-Fi Standards, Cloud and Standalone Controller based deployment, Wireless Optimization and Site Survey including heat maps
- Have worked with products from Cisco, Fortinet, Sophos, Meraki, Mikrotik, Cambium/Grandstream