Training Content Creator (IP Telephony)
|Current Job Vacancies||Few|
|Deadline||31 May, 2023|
|Functional Designation||Training Content Creator (IP Telephony)|
- Creating training presentations, and workshop manuals for IP Telephony
- Follow a predefined structure for content development
- Developing a step-by-step lab guide
- Developing a simulation, play cards or materials required to clarify the concept to trainees
- Preparing multiple sets of questionnaires to test the skill
- Guide new trainers on how to conduct training based on this content
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have experience conducting networking training or being an instructor at colleges
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development.
- At least 4 years of experience working with IP Telephony
- Have a strong understanding of protocols like SIP, RTP, cRTP, Codecs, and Interface Types (FXO, FXS, PRI etc.)
- Have worked with IP Phones and PBX from Cisco, Avaya, Grandstream etc.