Training Content Creator (IP Surveillance)
|Current Job Vacancies||Few|
|Deadline||31 May, 2023|
|Functional Designation||Training Content Creator (IP Surveillance)|
- Creating training presentations, and workshop manuals for IP Surveillance
- Follow a predefined structure for content development
- Developing a step-by-step lab guide
- Developing a simulation, play cards or materials required to clarify the concept to trainees
- Preparing multiple sets of questionnaires to test the skill
- Guide new trainers on how to conduct training based on this content
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have experience conducting networking training or being an instructor at colleges
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development.
- At least 4 years of experience working with IP Surveillance implementation
- Have a strong understanding of IP Addressing, IP Surveillance Components, IP Camera Protocols, Compressions Technologies, IP Camera Type and Usage, NVR, Lens Types and Usage, Camera/Lens Technologies (Focal Length, FOV, IRIS, Frame Rate, Shutter Speed, DNR, WDR etc.)
- Have worked with products from Hikvision, Dahua etc.
(This is a short-term position that requires work outside of regular office hours)