Training Content Creator (Firewall and Security Services)
|Current Job Vacancies||Few|
|Deadline||31 May, 2023|
|Functional Designation||Training Content Creator|
- Creating training presentations, workshop manual for Firewall and Security
- Follow a predefined structure for content development
- Developing a simulation, play cards or materials required to clarify the concept to trainees
- Preparing multiple sets of questionnaires to test the skill
- Guide new trainers on how to conduct training based on this content
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have experience conducting networking training or been an instructor at colleges
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development.
- At least 4 years of experience working Firewalls and security implementation
- Have a strong understanding of TCP/IP protocol suite, Stateful and Stateless Traffic Flows, Working with Firewall Policies and Address Books, URL Filtering, Dynamic Application Control, IPS/IDS, Anti-Spam, Anti-Virus, Anti Malware, SD-WAN, GRE and IPSec, etc.
- Have worked with products from Cisco, Fortinet, Sophos, etc.