|Current Job Vacancies||1|
|Deadline||10 December, 2023|
|Functional Designation||Technical Lead|
|Department||ISP & Telecom Services|
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead overall technical operation of ISP and Telecom business.
- Led team for day-to-day activities and made sure of smooth technical operations.
- Closely work with the immediate head in terms of operation, planning and execution.
- Should take over tasks of juniors if required.
- Understand and develop solutions for the requirements of ISPs and Telecom services.
- Participate in cross-functional tasks such as new product development projects, and create knowledge base and whitepapers.
- Help improve processes and tools.
- Should be flexible with working on shifts.
- Closely work with the immediate team and respective NOC members.
- Should be good at record keeping and documentation.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Requires B.E. in Electronics/Engineering or Computer Science (or equivalent) with a minimum 4 years’ experience in the Networking Industry.
- IP Packet flow, OSI layers.
- Ethernet, PPP, PPPoE, DHCP, IPoE.
- Layer 3 – IP and related technologies (ICMP, TCP, GRE, QoS, VRRP).
- IP routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, ISIS).
- Good knowledge of FTTH network and OLTs/ONT configurations.
- Multicast routing
- AAA and related protocols such as Radius and Diameter.
- In-depth knowledge on IPv4/IPv6 routing.
- MPLS, VPLS, L2 and L3 VPN.
- FTTH and ODN Network.
- CDN network (GGC, Meta, Akamai, Cloudflare etc. )
- Good on Linux, FreeBSD, and Scripting languages (Python, Tcl, Perl).
- Project management skills.
- Team handling experience.
- Platform Knowledge: Juniper (routers, firewalls), Cisco, Huawei, Nokia, Mikrotik,Bdcom,
- Preferred Certifications on JNCIA/JNCIS/JNCIP/CCNA/CCNP and other equivalent.