Sr. Manager Finance
|Current Job Vacancies||1|
|Deadline||15 November, 2023|
|Functional Designation||Sr. Manager Finance|
Business Vertical – ISP & Telecom
Planning & Budgeting
- Assist in formulating the future direction and supporting tactical initiatives.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans.
- Develop financial strategies.
- Manage budgeting processes.
- Monthly Budgetary control and their reporting in each line item
Regulatory and compliance:
- Regulatory compliance for NTA and other related governing bodies
- Taxation (Indirect / Tax) Compliance
- Oversee the issuance of financial information
- Report financial results
- Establish a contract management framework
- Entered into a Contract for each deal
- Adherence to contract terms within timelines
- The billing, receivables and receipts as per the contract
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems.
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
- Report risk issues to the executive team of the company.
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
- Monitor cash balances, depositions, and cash forecasts
- Ensure weekly/monthly reconciliations
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Must have a degree of CA or ACCA with 9+ years of progressively responsible experience.
- At least 2 years into finance roles
- At least 2 years into Taxation profiles
- At least 2 years into Legal roles
- Preference shall be given to the candidate from LLB.
- Must have experience ISP / Telecommunication industry.
- Should have a high level of written and oral communication skills.