Regional Finance Officer
|Current Job Vacancies||1|
|Deadline||13 December, 2023|
|Functional Designation||Regional Finance Officer|
Planning & Budgeting
- Assist in formulating the Region’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans.
- Develop financial strategies.
- Manage budgeting processes.
- Develop performance measures that support the Region’s strategic direction.
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the regional management team.
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the regional management team.
- Manage the accounting, regional tax and compliances..
- Oversee the financial operations of branches of the region.
- Oversee the Region’s transaction processing systems.
- Implement operational best practices.
- Oversee the issuance of financial information of the region.
- Report financial results of the region to the executive team of the company.
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the Region’s risk profile.
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems.
- Ensure that the Region complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
- Report risk issues to the executive team of the company.
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
- Monitor cash balances, depositions and cash forecasts of the region.
- Ensure weekly/monthly reconciliations (bank, wallet, swipe, cash in hand etc.)
- CA/AACA/CA final or working experience in or above Officer level for a minimum 3 years in the finance Department.
- Owning a vehicle and driving license is highly preferred.
- Should have a high level of written and oral communication skills.