Infra Monitoring Assistant
|Current Job Vacancies||1|
|Deadline||31 March, 2023|
|Functional Designation||Infra Monitoring Assistant|
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively monitor IP/MPLS, DWDM, FTTH, Wi-Fi Hotspots, SDH, and Wireless network infrastructure and react to problems round the clock 24×7
- Outage reporting and documentation.
- Prepare and edit necessary databases for proactive monitoring.
- Daily reporting to supervisor.
- dd/delete elements from the monitoring system according to requirements in Nagios.
- Help NOC/Server with emergency matters in Data Center.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in any technical discipline.
- Knowledge and experience in Internet, Computer operations, and hardware/software
- Self-motivated to conquer a task or solve a problem even if it requires working beyond office hours and under pressure
- Pleasing personality and good communication skills in English and Nepali
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately
- Possession of a vehicle and driving license is desired.
- Should be able to work any shift.