Chief Audit and Compliance officer
|Current Job Vacancies||1|
|Deadline||15 November, 2023|
|Functional Designation||Chief Audit and Compliance officer|
Job Category: ISP Industry
No. of Vacancies: 1
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kathmandu
Experience: 7+ work experience
Reporting: Risk & Audit Committee
- Develop an Internal control Framework based on COSO.
- Reviewing Internal Controls and accounting procedures to ensure that they are operating effectively.
- Develop and execute a risk-based operational audit plan, including tracking audit findings through to remediation assessing the impact of findings on the internal control environment and the impact, if any, on financial statements.
- Managing the Internal audit team / external (Outsourced) auditors.
- Execute day-to-day operational audit work and contribute to the delivery of audits.
- Plan audits documenting activity flows.
- Develop an Ethics framework.
- Training staff on the importance of ethics and compliance with laws and regulations
Special Audits / Forensic:
- Conduct special audits and investigations into suspected misconduct.
- Conduct forensic audits in conjunction with other auditors from other disciplines such as accounting or law firms or investigating agencies.
- Develop a Risk Management framework.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of risk management programs within an organization to ensure that risks are identified and managed appropriately.
- Develop overall compliance framework with the help of external counsel
- Active overall company compliance monitoring and reporting.
Audit Committee Secretariat:
- Work in close coordination with the Risk and Audit committee of the company as the committee secretary.
- Take part in the coordination of audit assignments and ensure good interactions with the operational management.
- Perform other related assignments as assigned by the risk and audit committee.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant from ICAN/ICAI/ACCA with min 5-7 Experience in the field of risk assurance.
- Preferred but not mandatory – LLB.
- Preferred but not mandatory – 2 -3 years of experience in handling operational functions of any company.
- Having excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Having excellent skills of using analytical tools.
- Having effective time management skills.
- Having analytical skills to process large financial data, records, reports, and statements